Deprecated: Non-static method ViewCallbacks::parsePosts() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/httpd/forum.photoblog.pl/application/modules/default/controllers/IndexController.php on line 347

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/httpd/forum.photoblog.pl/library/Smarty/Smarty_Compiler.class.php on line 270
Wątek How to Recover Deleted Lost Photos from Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+? - Forum Photoblog.pl

How to Recover Deleted Lost Photos from Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+?

Permalink Autor: youtria88, data postu: Thursday, October 4, 2018 09:46
"How can I do to recover the deleted photos from my Samsung Galaxy S8+? Please help!!!"
"Is it possible to get back the lost pictures from my Samsung Galaxy S8 without backup?"

Are you also met the above similar situations? In fact, to recover deleted photos from Samsung S8/S8+, what you need is just the Samsung Data Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery is a great and reliable program which can completely scan all deleted messages and the other data on your Samsung Galaxy phone and recover them without any loss. It's compatible with several thousand smartphone models. No matter in which way you have lost your messages, it can be recovered with great ease.

1. Download, install and run the Samsung Data Recovery on PC
2. Connect your Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ to PC
3. Choose the file types to scan
4. Choose the scan mode and scan your devices
5. Recover the data from your phone selectively

Related: Export Samsung S8 Photos to Computer
youtria88 Postów: 91
Konto od: 26.07.2017
Miasto: Hong Kong
Permalink Autor: gorjtek, data postu: Friday, October 5, 2018 04:46
A practical computer software - Android Data Recovery, it will be able to help people like you who face this problem.

Recover photos from samsung s8
gorjtek Postów: 70
Konto od: 28.07.2017
Miasto: HongKong
Permalink Autor: weliner11, data postu: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 15:19
Android Data Recovery program is able to recover lost picture from galaxy devices, irrespective of the reasons behind data loss. You had better try to recover lost data once you realize that data lost as soon as possible.
how to recover lost video from galaxy
weliner11 Postów: 38
Konto od: 2.06.2018
Miasto: guangdong