How to recover photos from samsung a5?

Permalink Autor: tutret, data postu: Thursday, August 16, 2018 07:35
Samsung Galaxy A5 smartphone was launched in November 2014. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. Samsung Galaxy A5 price in India starts from Rs. 27,000.

The Samsung Galaxy A5 is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 64GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy A5 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.

Method to recover photos from samsung a5:

Samsung Data Recovery really is a wonderful software that it can help me recover my deleted photos from samsung galaxy a5. It's incredible and also very simple to use, so I decide to introduce it to you.

More info;

Recover photos from samsung a6
tutret Postów: 48
Konto od: 26.07.2017
Miasto: HongKong
Permalink Autor: youtria88, data postu: Friday, August 17, 2018 05:03
Samsung Data Recovery as the world's No.1 data recovery tool which can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Your Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to recover deleted photos from samsung a5 with this tool.
youtria88 Postów: 83
Konto od: 26.07.2017
Miasto: Hong Kong