How to Recover Lost Photos from Huawei P20 Pro?

Permalink Autor: youtria88, data postu: Saturday, July 14, 2018 09:21
HUAWEI P20 Pro rear camera system configuring 3 Leica brand cameras. The main camera resolution is 40 million pixels, the lens aperture is f/1.8, and the imaging sensor size is 1/1.7 inches. Above it, a long focal lens with a aperture of f/2.4, with a resolution of 8 million pixels, can achieve a 3 - fold optical zoom function, and a monochrome camera with a lens aperture of f/1.6 and a resolution of 20 million pixels.

As a Huawei fans, can't you wait to buy a new Huawei P20 as your new handset? There's no doubt that Huawei P20 is an outstanding cell phone, however, during the process of daily use, can not avoid the data loss, just like deleting some important data like photos and more. So, how to recover photos from Huawei P20 Pro? Please don't worry, you just need the Huawei Data Recovery.

Huawei Data Recovery can easily Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Huawei Smart Phone and SD card.

Related: Switch Samsung Photos to Huawei P20 Pro
youtria88 Postów: 75
Konto od: 26.07.2017
Miasto: Hong Kong
Permalink Autor: gorjtek, data postu: Monday, July 16, 2018 05:00
Android Data Recovery is the best tool to help you retrieve the deleted or lost data. It has a number of practical highlights.

Recover Lost Data from Huawei P20
gorjtek Postów: 61
Konto od: 28.07.2017
Miasto: HongKong
Permalink Autor: weliner11, data postu: Friday, August 3, 2018 17:34
My friend recommended a good software for me to recover deleted photos from huawei mobile, I think it is useful for you as well. android file recovery  is a professional software for data recovering from Huawei devices, which is user-friendly and efficient. No only photos, it supports you to recover deleted videos, messages, call logs and more other files. The operate is easy to follow and you can give it a try.
how to recover deleted data from huawei
weliner11 Postów: 30
Konto od: 2.06.2018
Miasto: guangdong