Deprecated: Non-static method ViewCallbacks::parsePosts() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/httpd/forum.photoblog.pl/application/modules/default/controllers/IndexController.php on line 347

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/httpd/forum.photoblog.pl/library/Smarty/Smarty_Compiler.class.php on line 270
Wątek How to Recover Deleted Data from vivo X21i? - Forum Photoblog.pl

How to Recover Deleted Data from vivo X21i?

Permalink Autor: ammyour, data postu: Monday, June 25, 2018 10:28
In May 9th, a model for the new machine vivo X21i appeared in the GeekBench run website. See from the name, the machine is vivo X21 derived models, which is equipped with MediaTek Helio P60 processor with 6GB of ram, running Android 8.1 system.

Helio P60, the first section of the Department of hair development, is a medium - end chip based on the first 12NM process. The chip is composed of Cortex A73 * 4+Cortex A53 x 4, GPU Mali-G72 MP3, the rabbit running of rabbit at about 130 thousand, and the difference between the results of the Valon 660.

Can't you wait to buy a new vivo X21i as your new handset? There's no doubt that vivo X21i is a wonderful mobile, however, even if the best cell phone can not avoid data loss. So, how to recover deleted data on vivo X21i? In fact, what you need is just the ViVo Data Recovery.

ViVo Data Recovery is the outstanding data recovery program that allows you Directly to Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any ViVo Phone and SD card.

Related: Recover deleted data on vivo X21 FIFA
ammyour Postów: 33
Konto od: 13.04.2015
Miasto: Canda
Permalink Autor: tutret, data postu: Tuesday, June 26, 2018 04:28
Android Data Recovery has a number of practical highlights. Firstly, it doesn't matter that our lost data is in the internal momory, SD card or SIM card, because it can assist us in recovering them from these three places.

Recover lost data from vivo x21
tutret Postów: 48
Konto od: 26.07.2017
Miasto: HongKong
Permalink Autor: weliner11, data postu: Friday, August 3, 2018 17:29
Here is a solution for your to recover android data with ease. vivo Data Recovery is the professional file recovery software specially designed for vivo mobile phones. It can help you to Recover photos, videos, contacts, messages, call logs, and more. You can use it to scan and extract your device and recover them. You can have a try and recover your data.
how to recover deleted pictures from android phone
how to recover deleted photos from vivo
weliner11 Postów: 38
Konto od: 2.06.2018
Miasto: guangdong