How to Transfer data from samsung to iphone x?

Permalink Autor: gorjtek, data postu: Monday, January 29, 2018 10:26
Apple's release of three mobile phones, iPhone 8, iPhone 8, Plus and iPhone X, supports wireless charging, which is the first time Apple has provided this functionality for iPhone. And what's interesting is that Apple named the function "Qi", which seems to refer to the concept of "Chinese Kung Fu spaces". After introducing the special functions of iPhone, I will return to the theme, and tell you how you have passed the data contact from the Android mobile phone to this newly released mobile phone.

Method to Transfer data from samsung to iphone x:

You must know that the function of science technology is very vast, but you may can’t believe that the way I will tell you is with the help of a software. Actually is a truth. And the software is called Mobile Transfer. Mobile Transfer is a safe and convenient software which can transfer date like messages,contacts,photos and so on from phone to phone with different system. Besides, it can also restore and backup data. Now I will tell you how to transfer data contacts from samsung to iPhone X.

More info;

Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone X
gorjtek Postów: 61
Konto od: 28.07.2017
Miasto: HongKong
Permalink Autor: ammyour, data postu: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 05:46
Phone Transfer is the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that can directly Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another. So, you can one click to transfer data from Samsung to iPhone X with this tool.

Related: Transfer data from iPhone to iPhone X
ammyour Postów: 29
Konto od: 13.04.2015
Miasto: Canda