How to Transfer Photos from android to oppo r9s

Permalink Autor: gorjtek, data postu: Friday, January 26, 2018 11:49
The Oppo R9s is powered by 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Oppo R9s packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies.

The Oppo R9s runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 3010mAh non removable battery. It measures 153.00 x 74.30 x 6.58 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 145.00 grams.

Method to Transfer photos from android to oppo r9s:

I think I should recommend a software called Mobile Transfer to you,I am sure it can help you a lot.As you can guess, Mobile Transfer can transfer data include photos,messages,contacts and many others from phone to phone. But what you can’t think of is that it can adapt different smart phone system. During the following, I will let you see how to transfer photos from android to oppo r9s.

More info;

Recover Deleted Data Photos Videos on OPPO R9/R9s
gorjtek Postów: 27
Konto od: 28.07.2017
Miasto: HongKong
Permalink Autor: ammyour, data postu: Saturday, January 27, 2018 08:42
Phone Transfer is the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that can directly Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another. So, you can one click to transfer photos from Android to OPPO R9s with this tool.
ammyour Postów: 13
Konto od: 13.04.2015
Miasto: Canda