How to Transfer Data Contacts from Android Phone to iPhone 8

Permalink Autor: tutret, data postu: Saturday, December 9, 2017 11:14
The Apple iPhone 8 boasts a big 4.7-inch Super IPS LCD panel that is bright and reproduces vivid images even when placed under the sun. The touchscreen comes equipped with a built-in Touch-ID and supports Force Touch Display Technology which is quite common among Apple devices. The screen on the device is coupled with awesome viewing angles which make watching videos and playing games more joyful.

Method to Transfer contacts from android to iphone 8:

Phone to Phone Transfer is a software which can transfer data like pictures, information, video,data contacts, etc.What’s more it is designed to adapt to a variety of mobile phone,such as iOS, Android, Symbian, Windows, and so on. My roommate’s phone is iPhone,next I will tell you how can I use Mobile Transfer to transfer contacts from android to iphone 8.

More info:

Transfer Photos Videos from Samsung to iPhone 8
tutret Postów: 20
Konto od: 26.07.2017
Miasto: HongKong
Permalink Autor: taiday, data postu: Monday, December 11, 2017 11:43
Phone Transfer is the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that can directly Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another. So, you can one click to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone 8/8 Plus by using this tool.
taiday Postów: 7
Konto od: 13.08.2014
Miasto: new your