How to Recover Data from A Broken Samsung Galaxy S5

Permalink Autor: youtria88, data postu: Tuesday, August 8, 2017 12:14
"Last night, I dropped my Galaxy S5 and cracked the screen, but the phone still worked. I have bought a new Galaxy S8 and want to sync the contacts, photos and other files from the broken Galaxy S5 to my new device. When I connect the phone to Kies, it says that the phone is locked. I can’t unlock the phone since the screen doesn’t work. Can I control my Galaxy S6 from my computer? Or is there any other way to get the files off my old Galaxy S5 without having to use the touchscreen?"

Accidentally dropped your Samsung Galaxy phone to the ground and feel hopeless to get all the data recovered from the broken Samsung phone? You may well have no worries about the question because it is quite possible to recover data from Samsung with broken screen. Well, please don't worry, what you need is just the Samsung Data Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery can not remove your Samsung phone's lock screen without losing data, but also recover data from Samsung with broken screen in a click. Besides, you can also backup and restore your Samsung Galaxy phone by using this tool.

Steps to Recover Data from Broken Samsung Galaxy S5

Step 1. Run to program and connect your phone to PC
Step 2. Choose the fault type of your device
Step 3. Enter Download Mode on the Samsung Phone
Step 4. Analyze the Samsung Phone
Step 5. Preview and Recover the Data from Broken Samsung Phone

Video Guide: https://youtu.be/rsVRjV7sZK4
youtria88 Postów: 21
Konto od: 26.07.2017
Miasto: Hong Kong
Permalink Autor: tutret, data postu: Wednesday, August 9, 2017 05:50
If you want to receive the best effect of data recovery without overwritten files and left files, you are better choose Samsung Data Recovery.

How to Fix Samsung Galaxy Black Screen of Death

How to Recover Data from Broken Screen Samsung
tutret Postów: 20
Konto od: 26.07.2017
Miasto: HongKong
Permalink Autor: bente11, data postu: Sunday, November 26, 2017 12:38
Using android recovery tool, you can recover broken android phone photos, music, video, text messages, contacts, notes, call history and other data, it can support all samsung phone.
how to recover deleted data from samsung
how to recover deleted contacts from samsung
bente11 Postów: 6
Konto od: 26.11.2017
Miasto: GuangZhou