Deprecated: Non-static method ViewCallbacks::parsePosts() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/httpd/forum.photoblog.pl/application/modules/default/controllers/IndexController.php on line 347

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/httpd/forum.photoblog.pl/library/Smarty/Smarty_Compiler.class.php on line 270
Wątek How to Recover Deleted/Lost Photos from Samsung Galaxy A5 - Forum Photoblog.pl

How to Recover Deleted/Lost Photos from Samsung Galaxy A5

Permalink Autor: tennyone, data postu: Wednesday, August 2, 2017 11:11
“I am using Samsung Galaxy A5 and I accidentally delete some photos from it. I know there is no a Recently Deleted album on my phone, so I can’t find the photos in it. Do you know how to recover deleted photos from Samsung A5? Thank you very much!
Asked by Amy

It is a common question from Samsung users. They take photos with their Samsung all the time and accidentally delete some important photos when they remove useless ones sometimes. In fact, to recover deleted photos from Samsung A5, you just need the Samsung Galaxy Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery the famous data recovery tool which can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card no matter with or without backup.
tennyone Postów: 13
Konto od: 20.06.2014
Miasto: Hong Kong
Permalink Autor: bente11, data postu: Sunday, November 26, 2017 12:36
Sometimes you may lost or deleted samsung data due to various reason like accidental deleting, at this time, what method can help you to get data back without backup. Now a android file recovery tool can give you the best feature to recover text messages, photos, videos, contacts, audio, call history and more from Samsung devices, it can support all samsung model.
how to recover deleted pictures on samsung galaxy
how to recover deleted pictures and music on android
bente11 Postów: 6
Konto od: 26.11.2017
Miasto: GuangZhou