Recover Deleted/Lost Photos from Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge

Permalink Autor: tennyone, data postu: Wednesday, August 2, 2017 10:51
"Photos in my Samsung S6 Edge are lost," says Mary,"I was trying to export all the photos from my Samsung S6 Edge to my desktop. After the selected photos were transferred, I have deleted them from my phone before checking the folder on my desktop. When I have actually done that I realized that not all pics were transferred only 60 out of 400. How can I recover my photos now?" Of course there are solutions to this problem such as using an Samsung data recovery program.

To recover deleted photos from Samsung S6/Edge, Samsung Data Recovery is your best choice.

Samsung Data Recovery is the world's No.1 data recovery tool that can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from your Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card.
tennyone Postów: 13
Konto od: 20.06.2014
Miasto: Hong Kong
Permalink Autor: bente11, data postu: Sunday, November 26, 2017 12:33
If you want to retrieve text messages, photos, videos and Contacts from Samsung devices, Samsung Data Recovery will help you to solve this recovery issue.  It supports all samsung android phone as well as other phone like HTC, huawei, Sony, Motorola and so on.  

how to recover deleted photos, videos from samsung galaxy
how to recover deleted photos from samsung
bente11 Postów: 6
Konto od: 26.11.2017
Miasto: GuangZhou