Recover Deleted Photos from Huawei Mate 9/Pro

Permalink Autor: taiday, data postu: Monday, July 31, 2017 12:14
"I just transfer all the photos from my old Huawei to Huawei Mate 9, and restore the old Huawei to factory settings. However, my little son delete some important photos by mistake, how can I do to recover the deleted photos now?"

How to recover deleted photos from Huawei Mate 9? In fact, no matter what is the reason that you lost your files from Huawei Mate 9 or other Android devices, you can easily get them all back by using the Huawei Data Recovery.

Huawei Data Recovery is the professional data recovery tool that can one click to directly recover deleted and lost data including contacts, SMS, photos, call logs, videos, audios, WhatsApp messages and more from any Huawei smartphones and tablets in four simple steps:

1. Launch the program and connect your Huawei Mate 9/Mate 9 Pro to PC
2. Choose the file types that you want to scan.
3. Choose the scan mode and scan your Huawei Mate 9/Mate 9 Pro
4. Preview and restore the deleted photos on it.
taiday Postów: 11
Konto od: 13.08.2014
Miasto: new your
Permalink Autor: gorjtek, data postu: Tuesday, August 1, 2017 06:50
If you have Huawei Data Recovery, many troubles can be solved easily. It can recover your deleted or lost almost all data from your Huawei and SD card, backup & restore your Huawei data, root the Huawei device and even recover lost data from broken/cracked Huawei in a click.

Recover Deleted/Lost Data from Huawei Mate 9
gorjtek Postów: 27
Konto od: 28.07.2017
Miasto: HongKong
Permalink Autor: andywardz, data postu: Thursday, September 7, 2017 16:12
If you want to recover deleted photos from Huawei Mate 9/Pro, try checking whether you have enabled synchronization in Google Photo or Cloud Storage before. If yes, then restore them from the trash folder directly. But if no, you might need to use the FORecovery Android Data Recovery toolkit to help you out. This program supports to recover those deleted data that stored on internal memory and SD card. It only takes you several minutes to analyze the deleted data. Besides, you are allowed to preview the details of scan result so that you can get the exact photos you need to recover.
andywardz Postów: 2
Konto od: 7.09.2017
Miasto: New York
Permalink Autor: nacute11, data postu: Sunday, November 26, 2017 13:05
Here is some solution can help you to get photos back on huawei mate 9/pro.
how to recover deleted photos from android
how to recover deleted call logs on android
nacute11 Postów: 10
Konto od: 26.11.2017
Miasto: guangzhou