Transfer Data from Samsung Galaxy Note4 to iPhone 7 / 7 Plus

Permalink Autor: alicepollard, data postu: Thursday, September 29, 2016 09:29
If you have a new iPhone 7 / 7 Plus, you may need a smart tool to transfer all the files from the old Samsung Galaxy Note4 to it. MobileTrans is such a tool which can transfer all the contacts, SMS, photos and more between two phones with a single click.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8Aezn8kBFg

Works with more Samsung Mobiles:
Samsung Galaxy S4, S5, S6, S7;
Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Note5;
Samsung Galaxy A3, A7, J3, J7, etc.
alicepollard Postów: 10
Konto od: 27.04.2016
Miasto: North Vancouver, British Columbi
Permalink Autor: jibude, data postu: Wednesday, November 23, 2016 09:42
Phone to Phone Transfer offers us the easiest way to transfer data from Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to iPhone 7/7 Plus. After connecting two phones with computer, you can directly transfer data between them.
http://www.androidtoiphonetransfer.com/resources/transfer-data-from-android-to-android.html
jibude Postów: 1
Konto od: 23.11.2016
Miasto: Usarzów
Permalink Autor: samler1, data postu: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 17:49
You can use mobile transfer tool to transfer data from samsung galaxy note 4 to iPhone 7/7 Plus, you can transfer photos, music, videos, sms, contacts, history and other files.

how to transfer contacts between samsung and iPhone 7
how to transfer data from android to iPhone 7
samler1 Postów: 11
Konto od: 14.11.2015
Miasto: tianhe
Permalink Autor: uascksfsd, data postu: Thursday, June 8, 2017 10:41
[START]From Samsung to iPhone, i just have succeed transfer Samsung text to iPhone, it more simple than i imagined , install the Android Data ,Manager, and you should enable the USB debugging when you connect your Samsung and iPhone to your computer, go to the settings, the developer's option.

[/START]
[START]If the problem persists, you can try using a this tool to transfer files from your phone.[/START]
Treść dodana do postu 08-06-2017 o godzinie 10:44
From Samsung to iPhone, i just have succeed transfer Samsung text to iPhone, it more simple than i imagined , install the Android Data ,Manager, and you should enable the USB debugging when you connect your

Samsung and iPhone to your computer, go to the settings, the developer's option. If the problem persists, you can try using a this tool to transfer files from your phone.
uascksfsd Postów: 1
Konto od: 8.06.2017
Miasto: New York