Recover Data from Broken or Damaged Samsung Galaxy S5

Permalink Autor: maglohunter, data postu: Monday, July 25, 2016 06:09
"Dropped my phone this morning and the screen is black." Having a phone with broken screen can be a very unpleasant experience. However, for Samsung Galaxy S5 users, there is a way that will let you access your data and transfer them to your PC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj4oZWYawtc

Also works with:
Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 mini;
Samsung Galaxy Note II, Note 3, Note 4, Note 5.
maglohunter Postów: 6
Konto od: 6.05.2016
Miasto: Plano
Permalink Autor: jullie23, data postu: Monday, January 23, 2017 03:59
You can use an OTG cable to control your phone if it can be detected by the computer, then use a data recovery tool to recover data from it.
Connect your phone to pc and launch an android recovery tool program, remember, your phone needs to be rooted.
Treść dodana do postu 23-01-2017 o godzinie 04:03
Have a try of this android data recovery software.
jullie23 Postów: 2
Konto od: 26.12.2016
Miasto: New York
Permalink Autor: kasnnter, data postu: Tuesday, February 7, 2017 03:10
No matter what the reason to lead the Samsung data get lost,to regain Samsung data ,i suggest to use Samsung Data Restore tool. It is the newest data recovery program designed for Samsung and lot of Android phones. including messages ,contacts,pictures,and other files recovery,
Treść dodana do postu 07-02-2017 o godzinie 03:15
No matter what the reason to lead the Samsung data get lost , to regain Samsung data , i suggest to use Sansung Data Rescuer tool , it is newest data recovery program designed for Samsung and lot of Android phone ,including messages ,contacts,pictures and other files recovery ,
kasnnter Postów: 1
Konto od: 7.02.2017
Miasto: New York