Zrobimy Ci zdjęcia :)

Permalink Autor: photokn, data postu: Thursday, June 19, 2014 12:56
Lubisz obiektyw a obiektyw lubi Ciebie? Masz pomysł na sesje ? Napisz do mnie a spróbujemy coś ogarnąć :)
Jestem uczennicą technikum fotograficznego i zrobię wszystko by zdjęcia były wykonane dobrze a  nasza współpracaa nie zakończyła sie na jednej sesji ;p
Odezwij się na priv lub pod numerem 503715402
OKOLICE : Będzin, Katowice, Sosonowiec itp
photokn Postów: 1
Konto od: 18.06.2014
Miasto: Będzin
Permalink Autor: rorybronx, data postu: Monday, March 27, 2017 09:29
I am also a student of a photographic college in Washington. And I need to complete the task and write my essay about the lenses that are the best for photography. Can you suggest some? Thanks.
rorybronx Postów: 1
Konto od: 27.03.2017
Miasto: Washington
Permalink Autor: dissertationhub, data postu: Thursday, June 15, 2017 12:35
We'll i'd download the melody to begin with, at that point go to tunes then go to the tune you just downloaded and right snap and pick get data. From that point go to collection craftsmanship, if threes no photo then you dont have a photo for the Purchase Dissertation Online melody. Yet, you could look into what collection the melody originated from and download the photo of the collection, at that point backpedal to the collection craftsmanship information and where it says include you click it at that point pick the pic of the collection the snap open that ought to make you have the capacity to utilize the pic as collection workmanship.
dissertationhub Postów: 1
Konto od: 15.06.2017
Miasto: Mcgarry Lane, Mansfield
Permalink Autor: ednabaron, data postu: Thursday, July 6, 2017 13:08
I love to take Photographs and it is a different experience. To capture some beautiful moments in life - this is what photography means to me. Now I am busy with best essay writing service. But I like to continue my passion along with my career.
ednabaron Postów: 1
Konto od: 6.07.2017
Miasto: Los Angeles