Backup and transfer iphone 5S SMS/Contact to computer/Mac

Permalink Autor: , data postu: Friday, October 11, 2013 05:56
Do you have some trouble to deal with a lot of important SMS messages&Contacts when you SMS box is full?
Do you want to protect your messages&Contacts with a password to keep your privacy ?
Do you need to backup your sms&Contacts from your iphone to pc ?
lots of iPhone users have the same trouble. that is they can't backup the SMS to anywhere when the SMS box is full, then they have to delete all of them to prevent iPhone rejecting new SMS receiving. so here i introduce a useful tool, hope that it can help you.
Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS
With Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS, you can transfer the iPhone SMS to computer as a txt file or a ANTS file before the event above happens. Before the transfer, you can choose to transfer from all  contacts or a single contact, further more, you can choose transfer the SMS to a TXT file or a ANTS file. In ANTS file condition, you can protect the file with a password to keep your privacy. From now on ANTS file support edit feature just the same operation process as the SMS edit on iPhone. If you want print iPhone SMS, you can choose MHT file format, then open the file by Internet Explorer, print it just like shown on iPhone!
Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS can provide you:
* Backup SMS in iPhone to computer before iPhone reject receiving new SMS.
* View and Manage old iPhone SMS in your computer.
* View SMS in Text file format (.txt file), ANTS file format (.ants file), MHT file format (.mht file)on PC.
* Password protection support (ANTS file only).
* Edit SMS (ANTS file only)
* Print SMS (MHT file print by IE).
derect download link:  Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS.zip

Tansee iPhone Transfer Contact
With Tansee iPhone Transfer Contact, you can transfer the iPhone contact to computer as a txt file or ANTS file. Before the transfer, you can choose to transfer from a single contact or all contacts, You can choose transfer the contact to a TXT file or a ANTS file on PC. What’s more, you can protect the file with a password to keep your privacy.
Free down : Tansee iPhone Transfer Contact.zip

backup iphone 4s songs/videos/contacts/SMS/books to computer
Cucusoft iPhone Tool Kits is an easy to use utility designed to help you back up all your files on your iPhone, so that you can recover any lost or missing songs, videos, books, photos and so on.
Cucusoft iPhone Tool Kits can easily backup and transfer iPhone songs, videos, photos, SMS, call list, contacts and books(you purchased via iBook Store) to computer. And even enable your iPhone as a removable hard disk.
"iPhone Tools Kits" Transfer is a must-have utility to keep your iPhone safe if you have an iPhone. It supports iPad, iPod touch as well.
free down : Cucusoft iPhone Tool Kits.zip

Backup iphone5S/iphone 5 SMS messages and Contact to mac
iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer can help you transfer iPhone SMS to Mac to avoid missing of the valuable messages. And it can also help you copy Contact,Music, Video, Podcast, TV Show files from iPhone to Mac. more:

3herosoft iPhone SMS to Computer Transfer for Mac
3herosoft iPhone SMS to Computer Transfer for Mac can help you transfer iPhone SMS to Mac to avoid missing of the valuable messages. And it can also help you copy Music, Video, Podcast, TV Show files from iPhone to Mac.
Konto od:
Miasto:
Permalink Autor: amandar5, data postu: Monday, February 3, 2014 04:09
I introduct this iPhone Data Manager too to you, it can help you to transfer sms, contacts, photos and more between iPhone and computer/Mac, get more at http://www.iphone-data-recovery.com.
amandar5 Postów: 2
Konto od: 3.02.2014
Miasto: guangzhou
Permalink Autor: yuncal26, data postu: Sunday, February 9, 2014 13:38
yuncal26 Postów: 2
Konto od: 9.02.2014
Miasto: shenzhen
Permalink Autor: candiy15, data postu: Wednesday, May 7, 2014 18:30
You can transfer your data between iPhone, iPad, Android and Nokia with help of Mobile Transfer.
Mobile Transfer is highly recommended for you to transfer your data between iPhone, Nokia and Android.. Mobile Transfer is an effective and trustworthy phone transfer tool which can focus on the complicated data transfer process. Moreover, it is time-saving for it can help you switch file with a few clicks and there will be no quality loss. Copy and transfer content including text messages, call log, photos, music, videos and apps with one click. Free download this awesome tool now and follow the detailed and simply instruction below.

How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android
How to Transfer Contacts from Nokia to iPhone
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to Android
How to Transfer Apps from Android phone to Android
candiy15 Postów: 1
Konto od: 7.05.2014
Miasto: Canten
Permalink Autor: jameta1, data postu: Friday, May 30, 2014 10:30
No matter you lost all your songs due to computer repair, a system reinstall, iTunes crash or any other unknown reasons, iOS Data Transfer can solve your problems! Want to transfer your playlists to your new computer? That’ isn’t a problem anymore. iPhone Data Transfer can help you move your songs, movie, playlists, Podcast, iTunes U from your iPhone, iPad and iPod back to iTunes and transfer more files, like contacts, pictures and messages, to your computer.

how to transfer music from iPhone to computer
how to transfer photos from computer to iPhone
how to transfer sms from iPhone to android
jameta1 Postów: 2
Konto od: 30.05.2014
Miasto: tianhe
Permalink Autor: aaron1987, data postu: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 10:48
Here's also a guide about "how to transfer contacts between 2 iPhones".
aaron1987 Postów: 10
Konto od: 18.06.2014
Miasto: Los Angeles, California
Permalink Autor: gracemorly, data postu: Thursday, August 7, 2014 05:44
There are three ways for you to transfer contacts/SMS from iPhone to computer:
one is to go to Apple bar to see if they have idea.
one is to rely on phone transfer program
one is sync contacts and SMS to Gmail and then transfer them to computer.

read more:
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to computer?
How to transfer text messages from iPhone to computer?
gracemorly Postów: 1
Konto od: 7.08.2014
Miasto: washington
Permalink Autor: aaron1987, data postu: Thursday, October 23, 2014 09:38
Has anyone read this guide about backing up text messages from iPhone?
aaron1987 Postów: 10
Konto od: 18.06.2014
Miasto: Los Angeles, California
Permalink Autor: jessun168, data postu: Sunday, February 15, 2015 09:47
You can transfer the contacts from iPhone to your PC by following steps:

1. Launching the
iOS Transfer
after installing it. Connect your iPhone to your computer via USB cable.

2. Click "Contacts" at the left sidebar. All the contacts on your iPhone and associated accounts, like iCloud, Exchange and Yahoo! would be shown. Choose the contacts you want to transfer to the computer. Click "Import/Export", select "Export Selected Contacts" or "Export All Contacts", Then "to a Single vCard File" or "Multiple vCard Files". After that, the file browser window pops up which allows you to locate the path you want to save the exported contacts.

Tutorial:                                    How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer
Treść dodana do postu 15-02-2015 o godzinie 09:51
You can transfer the contacts from iPhone to your PC by following steps:

1. Launching the iOS Transfer after installing it. Connect your iPhone to your computer via USB cable.

2. Click "Contacts" at the left sidebar. All the contacts on your iPhone and associated accounts, like iCloud, Exchange and Yahoo! would be shown. Choose the contacts you want to transfer to the computer. Click "Import/Export", select "Export Selected Contacts" or "Export All Contacts", Then "to a Single vCard File" or "Multiple vCard Files". After that, the file browser window pops up which allows you to locate the path you want to save the exported contacts.

Tutorial: How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer
jessun168 Postów: 1
Konto od: 15.02.2015
Miasto: Warszawa
Permalink Autor: reedabigail, data postu: Tuesday, June 2, 2015 11:30
I think it is useful for me and thanks for sharing. I want upgrade my iPhone 5, but I am afraid of losing some data on my iPhone 5. I tried iPhone Transfer to backup some vital files, like SMS and contacts. I think if those data kept on computer and Mac, I can gain them anytime lest losing something valuable.
Treść dodana do postu 21-07-2015 o godzinie 04:25
vCard file import/export is support in icloud.vCard file format is supported by all known Smartphones.Thus, you can backup iPhone 5s contacts to Mac and transfer SMS from iPhone 5s to computer in vCard files, but you can also try iPhone Transfer which allows you transfer your iPhone contacts to Mac/computer/iTunes.
reedabigail Postów: 1
Konto od: 2.06.2015
Miasto: Albany
Permalink Autor: sigmaxis, data postu: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 07:45
Here's a guide to help you sync contacts from Mac to iPhone.
sigmaxis Postów: 1
Konto od: 28.08.2014
Miasto: Wasielewko
Permalink Autor: anniechow, data postu: Friday, May 13, 2016 10:02
I'd like to recommend a tool for you, have a look at this guide,

backup iphone to computer.

You can also backup text message iphone with it.          
anniechow Postów: 4
Konto od: 14.04.2016
Miasto: Henrykowice